Technology with the Personal Touch of Award-Winning Service
At Cynosure, we know that good business is synonymous with good service. To provide excellent laser service to your clients, you rely on equipment that’s properly maintained. We take pride in offering one of the finest service programs in the industry. As a world leader in the aesthetic industry, Cynosure backs up its technology with an award-winning support program for every product.
At Cynosure we know that good service is smart business.
Our Field Service Engineers Are Second to None
Cynosure boasts one of the largest and most advanced teams of field service engineers in the aesthetic and medical equipment industry. Our field service engineers offer an average tenure of more than 15 years of service, with a deployment of more than 35 service vans and 5 warehouses across the United States.
- Cynosure engineers are trained and certified annually on Cynosure product specifications.
- Each technician is certified or holds an accredited degree in electronics.
- Cynosure service engineers are trained to take care of your service needs in a timely manner with quality workmanship that lasts.
- Our superior technical response was voted “Best in the Industry” and given a Laser & Light Choice Award by Aesthetics Trends & Technologies. Cynosure has also been recognized as the Best Customer Service/Support Organization by AT&T Choice Awards.
- Cynosure proudly stands by a 24-48 hour technical response time, often arriving within that time frame when the call is received from a warranty or contract customer.